» It’s been a good one.
Thanks to everyone who has read my posts and joined the discussion on The Transport Politic over the past year. I really appreciate the community we’ve created here.
For your information:
- This is the 396th post
- There have been 3,565 comments (at publishing)
- Visitor location: 82% from the U.S.; 5% from Canada; 2% from the U.K.; 2% from France
- Visitor browser: 42% Firefox; 29% Internet Explorer; 21% Safari; 6% Chrome
- Top referrers: Infrastructurist, Seattle Transit Blog, California High-Speed Rail Blog
- Top search keywords: “texas t-bone corridor,” “china high-speed rail,” “cta rail line olympics”
- The most popular post, by far, is A Future Interstate Rail Network, Redux
- The first three posts (apart from the introduction): Bush’s Transportation Legacy: Corporatism, The Promise of an Obama Presidency, Priority Number 1: Heavy Rail Lines